60-Day Examination Copy Request
Select titles are available for examination to qualified adopters.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before completing the form. To ensure that your request is processed quickly, please complete the required fields in the form below.
Terms and Conditions
Selected titles are available for examination to qualified lecturers for consideration as a course textbook. Please note that examination copies are not sent out before the month of publication and are sent out at our discretion. In some countries a prepayment (proforma) invoice may be required. To order an examination copy of a textbook, please complete the following form. Please read the terms and conditions below carefully before completing the examination copy request form.
- An examination copy of a textbook will only be sent to a lecturer at a college or university who wishes to consider recommending it to his/her students.
- A maximum of three textbooks will be sent out for 60 days. At the end of that period the book(s) may be either:
- returned to our distributor in perfect condition,
- retained free of charge if recommended as a course text and added to a reading list for courses with a minimum of 10 students.
- If the book is recommended as a course text, you must complete the textbook questionnaire on the reverse of the invoice, with your course information and return it to us.
- Please also ensure you inform your students usual bookshop of your decision otherwise the books may not be available when they are required.
By submitting this form, you agree to the terms and conditions above.